Electronics Recycling Event – March 18th
In celebration of Global Recycling Day on March 18th, 2022, we are hosting a household and small business Electronics Recycling Event, in partnership with Schupan Asset Management. From 10am-5pm, Schupan Associates will be on hand to accept the following electronics for recycling:
- Cable Boxes/Routers
- Mobile Devices & Tablets
- Networking Equipment
- LCD Monitors
- Game Systems & Accessories
- Consumer Electronics
- DVD Players/VCRs
- Audio Equipment
- Household Electronics
- CRT Monitors/TVs*
- LCD TVs*
* items have a $10 processing fee
- Smoke Detectors
- Items Containing Liquid
- Items Containing Freon
- Hazardous Waste
If your items have a circuit board and no characteristics of the non-accepted items, it is recyclable!
How it Works:
- Find all of your accepted items from your house or small business that you would like to recycle
- Bring them to DeNooyer Ford, look for the Schupan truck!
- The friendly team from Schupan will accept your items and safely recycle your electronics. Please note the items that do have a $10 processing fee.
About Schupan Asset Management:
Schupan & Sons was incorporated in 1968 as a non-ferrous industrial scrap processor. Since then, the company has evolved into a diverse, vertically-integrated metals & plastics manufacturer, supplier, marketer, and recycler. With the addition of our Asset Management division in 2013, Schupan’s expertise expanded to the safe & secure destruction, disposal, and recycling of your IT assets and data-bearing devices. Our global footprint strengthens our local mission: to build relationships that add value to our customers while giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Schupan is a R2/RIOS Certified Recycler.