Serving Southwest Michigan
Call us to schedule your Mobile Service Appointment TODAY! 269-649-1022
What can DeNooyer Mobile Service do?
- Wiper Replacement
- Multi-Point Inspections
- Tire Rotations
- Brake Services
- Lamps and Bulbs
- Oil Changes & Fluids
- Software Updating
- Special Order Parts Installation
How to Schedule your DeNooyer Mobile Service
- For home service customers or established business location or fleet customers – call our Scheduling Team at 269-649-1022
- For corporate or fleet customers, fill out the form below and our team will contact you OR call our Scheduling Team during business hours!
- When calling, ensure to mention that you are wanting Mobile Service
- Look for your reminder emails/texts of your appointment
Ways to Get DeNooyer Mobile Service
- Direct to Customer by Appointment – Whether you’ve purchased with us or not, own a Ford or not, our team can come to your home or work to provide your vehicle’s needed maintenance.
- Corporate Partners – These are local businesses that have the space and employee force to host our truck and trailer for all or a portion of the day. Time slots are limited to pre-scheduled appointments. Many businesses choose to offer this service on a monthly, bi-monthly or weekly basis, depending on company size. To apply for Corporate Partnership, email [email protected] and we’ll connect with you!
- Fleet Partners – These are local businesses that have multiple company owned vehicles and are looking to have those vehicles regular maintenance completed. Fleet partnerships are scheduled based on the customer’s recommended maintenance schedule. To apply for Fleet Partnership, email [email protected] and we’ll connect with you!
DeNooyer Mobile Service Service Area
DeNooyer Mobile Service will travel to Direct to Customer locations within 30 miles of our store and within 60 miles for Corporate and Fleet Partners. If you are unsure if we cover your area, give us a call!
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Much like any other convenience service (DoorDash, GrubHub, Shipt, etc) there is a slightly higher cost for our mobile service team to come to you. Prices start at about $25 more, depending on services and how much is needing to be done. Ask our Scheduling Team for more information.
Q: I have a prepaid maintenance package. Can I use mobile service?
A: Yes! We can generally work with any prepaid maintenance packages and will just incur a $25+ additional fee for the mobile service to come to you. Talk with our team to confirm any additional questions.
Q: Is it the same level of service that I get in store?
A: Yes, our team that does mobile service are the same team that completes services in-shop. You’ll still get email confirmations of your appointment, communication with our mobile service advisor and the added benefit of communication directly with the technician completing the work!
Meet the Team
Shop Manager / Certified Technician
To join the waitlist or ask questions, connect with us below: