What is the Towing Capacity of a 2022 Ford F-150?
If you’ve been searching high and low for a new pickup truck in the Portage area, then you should look into a new Ford F-150 with us at DeNooyer Ford. Whether you are looking for a weekend trip companion, or if you are looking for a vehicle to handle your worksite trips, learn more about the 2022 Ford F-150 today.
The vehicle has an impressive amount of muscle and grit to get the job done and can tow up to 14,000 pounds. Learn more about this classic pickup truck’s towing specs and bed size with our team at DeNooyer Ford today. Browse our Ford research page if you would like to learn more about differing models.
2022 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
When you’re configuring your ideal F-150 in the Three Rivers area, there are six available engines to choose from, beginning with the 3.3L Ti-VCT V6. Allow us to break down the various F-150 towing capacities depending on the engine below:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6: 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6: 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8: 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 3.0L Power Stroke® V6 Diesel Engine: 12,100-pound maximum towing capacity
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6: 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6: 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
Towing Tips For Your Ford F-150
Before you start towing in the Schoolcraft area, learn more about towing with our helpful guide below:
- Make sure your trucks and trailer tires are properly inflated
- Make sure that the items you are towing are fully secured to your vehicle
- Double-check to see if there is sufficient distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you, given that you’ll need more space to stop when your trailer is attached.
- Be sure of your surroundings when merging on highways or lane changes.
Find Your New F-150 is at DeNooyer Ford
Now that you are aware of the 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacities by the engine, be sure to contact our team at DeNooyer Ford to arrange a test drive today. See how you feel behind the wheel, and then speak with our finance professionals to learn more about lease and loan options.
More from DeNooyer Ford
The Ford Escape may be a compact SUV, but inside the cabin, you’ll be blown away by the roomy and versatile space. So, what’s inside the 2022 Ford Escape interior? From the high-tech features to the spacious dimensions, get to know the Ford Escape inside and out with DeNooyer Ford – and explore our new inventory…
If you’ve been searching high and low for a new pickup truck in the Portage area, then you should look into a new Ford F-150 with us at DeNooyer Ford. Whether you are looking for a weekend trip companion, or if you are looking for a vehicle to handle your worksite trips, learn more about…
What is the towing capacity you can expect with the Ford Edge in Michigan? When fully equipped, the 2022 Ford Edge has a maximum capacity of 3,500 pounds. Thanks to the powerful towing package, you’ll be able to enjoy a great deal of mobility and performance capabilities on Portage roads. Ford Edge for Sale Contact…